lundi 17 décembre 2012

Wild Cockatoos


Today, I would like to share with you the captivating Wild Cockatoos series from photographer Leila Jeffreys. The rich colour palette and the expressiveness of those wonderful birds are just stunning.

“Australia is a continent of Cockatoos, a bird species with many beautiful physical variations, they are all full of character and playfulness and are extremely intelligent birds. I want to celebrate them because they are gorgeous. I photograph them in a traditional studio portraiture setting and take photos that focuses on capturing their characters, not just their beauty… The project took me two years to complete as it was hard to get access to wild cockatoos. I worked with wildlife rescue groups, wildlife parks, zoos and private breeders that are all passionate about conservation.”


Aucun commentaire: