mardi 9 mars 2010

Oscars dresses

Oups. Sorry, that is the only word that crossed my mind when I saw Charlize Theron's dress. I thought Madonna had a copyright on those breast cornettos. (Dior Haute Couture)

The shiny-sparkly Sandra Bullock was a kind of tall replica of the little gold man but whatever, her hair and makeup rounded off the glitter look perfectly. (Marchesa)

I don't really like it although I admit she did a nice effort to be coordinated with the red carpet. (Donna Karan)

This romantic dress suits Rachel McAdams very well. (Elie Saab)

3 commentaires:

HmbB a dit…

Tous les ans ça recommence mais comment peut-on s'habiller avec des horreurs pareils !! (j'exagère mais faut le faire ...) perso je foncerais chez Marion Cointot !!

Donnie Darko a dit…

Rachel Mc Adams.... mhummm meme dans un sac poubelle elle est craquante... mais tu devrais la prendre comme modèle c'est clair ;)

Marion a dit…

@Béné: t'es chou
@Donnie Darko: ah bah oui bien sûr, t'as son tel?