mercredi 29 juillet 2009

Brit bloggers in town

I didn't tell you yet because I am still in the renovation works, but saturday, I had the chance to meet thirteen Londonian bloggers in a fancy restaurant of the Marais. The meeting, organised by Camille and Sandrine from We are Social, was an original opportunity to present my work.

It was a great audience, they were all lovely. Lucky me. Among them, Carl from Inspire the Starling, Claire from Young Shields, Amna from Disconap, Disneyrollergirl, Sam from My Fashion Life, Audrey From Frassy, Kit from Stylelicker, and a talented photographer named Vanessa Jackman. I couldn't resist to post some pictures of her.

Thank you Camille & Sandrine for the nice video.

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

La première fille sur la photo, elle a mon sac...sale copieuse.

Marion a dit…

bouuh la vilaine.